Wednesday, May 16, 2012

In my 0pinion. Rabindronaath, is the greatest , ever, interpreter  in poetic rendering of  VEDIC &VEDANTIC - Vision  and Realisation.
He  brought to the level of common man , through his GUNIUS of potic rendering and  with his UN-parallel expressive- power  and  through his  ever-popular -popular Rabindro Somgeet).

As a poet , he was ,I think, no shakesespeare, in creative  force and his supreme poems on the back - ground of his whole poetic ventures  count , I think, less.
 On that  Scale  Jibonaanonada  Das   has al-most equal number of super -poems and this , I declare , - my personal view and experience, maybe.

Yet , uptill now , his translation & trans li teration of VEDANTO  is , to me,  better than even Rishi-s who Realised and experienced the DIVINE and yet could not make  them for common people  of my grade .
That way his stature stands almost Equal to Buddha, wh brought down  TAITTYORYO  UPANISHAD ( giving up DISIRE) to General People's  level through  the-then Commoner's language -'Pali'.
 ________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment